Re-surgery Of Two Jaws
- Duration: 2 - 3 hours
- Method of anesthesia: anesthesia
- Hospitalization: 1 - 2 days
- Thread-cutting and splint time: 2 weeks
1. What is re-surgery of two jaws?
This method is applied for the failure of the first time or some abnormal symptoms.
2. Surgery Objects
- Trường hợp cằm không lùi vào trong nên không đem lại hiệu quả chỉnh hình
- Face is not delicate
- Face is angular
- Face is deflected because of the inhomogenous cut
- Face looks unnatural due to the loss of cutting bone
3. Method of surgery:
This method is operated inside the mouth. There are two methods:
* IVRO is applied for someone has problems with jaw bone.
* SSRO is the most popular method. It is safe in the first step; reduces the pressure of surgery jaw bone and gets success in physical treatment.
- Analyse the reason of the first failure
- Experts run the operation
- Diagnose the facial structure by 3D system.
- Be more effective in the re-surgery
Before - After